I'll be there to demand jobs with justice in Philadelphia.
During the next year, I pledge to be there at least five times:
1. Standing up for our rights as working people to a decent standard of living.
2. Supporting the right of all workers to organize and bargain collectively.
3. Fighting for secure family-wage jobs in the face of corporate attacks on working people and our communities.
4. Organizing the unorganized to take aggressive action to secure a better economic future for all of us.
5. Mobilizing those already organized to join to fight for jobs with justice.
During the next year, I'LL BE THERE at least five times a year for someone else's fight, as well as my own. If enough of us are there, we'll all start winning. It is up to us to take action to demand an economy that works for everyone.